Collection of data
Who are we?
This site is operated by Keystone Games Limited of 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9JQ.
What personal information do we collect?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided when you post material or request information or services through our website.
- If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
What do we do with the information?
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our site, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We do not share personal information with third parties, except as necessary to carry out our business or as required by law, and we will only retain your information for as long as is necessary, to fulfil the purposes for which it was intended. If Keystone Games merges with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to Keystone Games’ new business partners or owners.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.|
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.